Responsible Bartender
For Sellers, Servers, Bartenders, Waiters, & Waitresses


UT Bartender License

REVIEWED AND APPROVED by the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control for Utah Approved Logobartender certification and server certification permits in Utah.

Do you need a license or permit to sell alcohol at a grocery store or convenience store in Utah? Take our state approved Utah E.A.S.Y. Training Course

Do you need a bartending license or permit to sell/serve alcohol for on premises consumption in Utah? Take our state approved UT Responsible Serving® course.

Both course for bartenders and alcohol sellers/servers will go over all the required information for learning to sell and serve alcohol in Utah and provide state-specific certification. The Utah courses will cover topics such as how to spot someone who has been drinking too much, how to properly check IDs, and the responsibilities/liabilities of the server.

Both courses feature interactive learning through audio, videos, and text. Each lesson of the course deals with different areas that a bartender, seller, or server in Utah needs to be familiar with. At the end of each lesson interactive flashcards help with retention of the important details, and the lesson quizzes test for knowledge of the area.

Utah regulations are governed by the Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control.

Contact Information:
Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
Telephone: (801) 977-6800