Responsible Bartender Course
Michigan Responsible Bartender Course Information
Do you need to get your mandatory server training certificate?
Earn your Michigan mandatory server training certificate (commonly called: "Michigan bartender license") by completing the Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Course for Michigan.
Michigan Responsible Bartender Course Approval
The Rserving® Michigan Responsible Serving® of Alcohol server training program is APPROVED by the Michigan Liquor Control Commission as an on-premises online server training program. This Michigan alcohol server training meets the Michigan mandatory server training requirement for supervisory personnel on each shift and during all hours when alcoholic liquor is served.
Employers receive discount pricing.
Receive your official PSCC Rserving Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Wallet Card for MI Responsible Serving® of Alcohol in the mail!
No Extra Charge!
After you complete the course, you are able to generate your printable certificate for MI Responsible Serving® of Alcohol immediately.
You will automatically receive your PSCC Rserving bartender's license / wallet card for MI in the mail within 15 days if you are in a state where wallet cards are issued.
This course is approved or recommended for nearly all states; for specific state information, click here.
Many states and employers are now requiring training for anyone who sells, serves or otherwise handles alcohol. In most cases, this course will fulfill either the state requirements or employer requirements. Among other things covered in this course, you'll learn:
- How to check for and recognize fake IDs
- How to visually make a judgment of intoxication
- How to refuse a sale or service, and how to slow service
- Your professional and legal responsibilities to your customers
and much more.
Enroll today and get your Responsible Serving® of Alcohol certification!
Click the add to cart button below and proceed to the checkout to get signed up. You will be emailed a username/password to login and begin.
Responsible Bartender Course is also available through the following offer:
Discounts for bulk purchases
Discounts for bulk purchases
Approved for alcohol server training by the Michigan Liquor Control Commission
Related Courses for Michigan:
What is the minimum age to sell/serve alcohol in Michigan?
The minimum age to sell and serve alcohol in Michigan is 18.
The Michigan Liquor Control CommissionThe agency that handles Michigan liquor licensing and/or bartender licensing rules and regulations in Michigan is The Michigan Liquor Control Commission. The contact information for The Michigan Liquor Control Commission is listed below. You can contact them to verify that online server certification (bartender license) can be obtained in Michigan. We have also listed that information where applicable.
The Michigan Liquor Control Commission
Bartending License, mandatory server training certificate regulations for sellers and servers in Michigan
- MI Dram Shop Laws: Yes
- MI Happy Hour Laws: Happy Hour Laws reference the prohibited practices that result in excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages by consumers. You may NOT: Serve or sell two or more drinks at a price less than the number of containers actually sold - "two for the price of one." Serve more than what a customer is paying for - no free drinks. Sell an undetermined quantity of alcohol for a fixed price- "all you can drink." Sell alcoholic beverages at a reduced price to consumers paying a fixed "buy-in" price.