Responsible Bartender Course
Maine Responsible Bartender Course Information
Do you need to get your certified seller / server training program certificate?
Earn your Maine certified seller / server training program certificate (commonly called: "Maine bartender license") by completing the Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Course for Maine.
Maine Responsible Bartender Course Approval
Rserving's Maine Responsible Serving® Course is a Maine Department of Public Safety Certified Training Program. It has been approved for Maine server / seller training in Maine and while this training is not required, it is evidence of responsible serving® practices and may be used as evidence that a server was not negligent or reckless. Take this online Maine approved alcohol server / seller training program to get your Maine alcohol server / seller certification to work as a bartender, server, or seller.
Employers receive discount pricing.
Receive your official PSCC Rserving Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Wallet Card for ME Responsible Serving® of Alcohol in the mail!
No Extra Charge!
After you complete the course, you are able to generate your printable certificate for ME Responsible Serving® of Alcohol immediately.
You will automatically receive your PSCC Rserving bartender's license / wallet card for ME in the mail within 15 days if you are in a state where wallet cards are issued.
This course is approved or recommended for nearly all states; for specific state information, click here.
Many states and employers are now requiring training for anyone who sells, serves or otherwise handles alcohol. In most cases, this course will fulfill either the state requirements or employer requirements. Among other things covered in this course, you'll learn:
- How to check for and recognize fake IDs
- How to visually make a judgment of intoxication
- How to refuse a sale or service, and how to slow service
- Your professional and legal responsibilities to your customers
and much more.
Enroll today and get your Responsible Serving® of Alcohol certification!
Click the add to cart button below and proceed to the checkout to get signed up. You will be emailed a username/password to login and begin.
Responsible Bartender Course is also available through the following offer:
Discounts for bulk purchases
Discounts for bulk purchases
Approved by the Maine Department of Public Safety!
Related Courses for Maine:
What is the minimum age to sell/serve alcohol in Maine?
The minimum age to sell and serve alcohol in Maine is 17 with supervisor 21 or older.
The Maine Bureau of Alcoholic BeveragesThe agency that handles Maine liquor licensing and/or bartender licensing rules and regulations in Maine is The Maine Bureau of Alcoholic Beverages. The contact information for The Maine Bureau of Alcoholic Beverages is listed below. You can contact them to verify that online server certification (bartender license) can be obtained in Maine. We have also listed that information where applicable.
The Maine Bureau of Alcoholic Beverages
Telephone: (207) 287-3721
Bartending License, certified seller / server training program certificate regulations for sellers and servers in Maine
- ME Dram Shop Laws: Yes
- ME Happy Hour Laws: State law prohibits the promotion of alcohol in the following ways: Give away free drinks to your customers. Serve more than two drinks containing spirits to a single customer at a time. Serve a carafe of wine containing more than one liter (33.8 oz.) of wine to a single customer at a time. Serve more than one liter (33.8 oz.) of malt liquor to a single customer at a time. Sell, offer to sell or deliver to any person or group an unlimited number of drinks for a fixed price (exception for private functions not open to the public). Encourage or permit games or contests that involve drinking or that award drinks as prizes.
Can bartenders in ME work as a bartender with a felony conviction? yes
There are no prohibitions for having felons and the service of liquor.